1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Perl Crashing

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by CobianSoul, Sep 11, 2005.

1. CobianSoul

CobianSoul Guest

Ever since upgrading to Plesk 7.5 (windows version) I have had an ongoing problem of Perl Crashing. When Perl Crashes, spam assassin won't work and our emails sit in the Mail Enable outbox for 15 minutes. :(

The crash happens at random times, but usually 3-4 days after a reboot, a server reboot temporarily fixes the problem. I've looked for other coinciding events but haven't found any. The error in the Windows event manager (Application Error) is:

Faulting application perl.exe, version 5.8.6.811, faulting module perl58.dll, version 5.8.6.811, fault address 0x00087813.

Thank You in advance for any help.

-Patrick

2. onuy

onuy Guest

my server give same error? is this a bug?

3. JAFO@

JAFO@ Guest

What's the version of Plesk?
    Try repairing Plesk (add/remove programs, plesk, change, repair) :D
    Try reinstalling perl alone. (modify)

4. onuy

onuy Guest

when running statistic.exe perl is crash.
    This is same for 7.5.0 .7.5.2 7.5.4

5. DUKom2

DUKom2 Guest

Anyone

Anyone fix this? I have the same problem now all of a sudden.

DUKom2

6. onuy

onuy Guest

7. EnigmaBCN

EnigmaBCN Guest

The same problem!

I'm experiencing the same problem, I must restart my server sometimes twice per day. This makes my server to be unestable. Could anyone give a solution to this??