• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

rblsmptd bug!

A

AbraCadaver

I have multiple zones in Plesk for the RBL+ service. Unfortunately Plesk executes the wrong command:

/usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r zen.spamhaus.org;bl.spamcop.net;problems.dnsbl.sorbs.net;multihop.dsbl.org;l2.spews.dnsbl.sorbs.net /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true

All the zones are strung together with a ; after the -r option. It is my understanding from the rblsmtp docs and from seeing the command on previous versions of Plesk, that each zone should be its own -r option.

I've seen several posts about multiple zones not working in 8.1.

IS ANYONE CONSIDERING FIXING THIS!?!?!?! THIS IS ANY OBVIOUS BUG!

Since I'm fairly confident that no one from swcrap will answer this and probably won't fix it anytime soon, do this:

edit: /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa and /etc/xinetd.d/smtps_psa

After server_args replace any ; in between the servers with (space)-r(space)

So -r zen.spamhaus.org;something.net would be -r zen.spamhaus.net -r something.net

Then reboot. I tried restarting xinetd and smtp and it still didn't seem to read the new configs. Maybe I'm just tired.

Hope it helps someone, it may be a first here.

-Shawn

Back