• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Red Screen in Sitebuilder when Dragging Module

rickuz

New Pleskian
I am trying to determine whether the issue described here is fixed: http://kb.odin.com/en/6591

It is unclear on the page whether this has been fixed or not. There is a statement that the problem will be fixed in a future version, but then a Hotfix is also mentioned.

It looks like we've already installed that Hotfix. Our license says we are running the following version: 4.5.0 Hotfix-20090605 (2009060515)

We still have the problem of the red screen when using Sitebuilder with Mozilla Firefox. If we try to drag a module over on the edit page, the screen turns red.

Still Waiting

I haven't heard anything. I tried entering a support ticket with this same information, and that was not possible. In the form it asks for a product version. I entered what is on our admin screen - 4.5.0 Hotfix-20090605. It said that was incorrect. I tried 4.5.0, and 4.5, and 4.5.0 Hotfix. Nothing worked. How does one get help on a fairly easy question about the status of a bug fix?

Back