• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Redesign the admin interface

Jim

Basic Pleskian
I submitted a feedback in 2015 when Plesk 12.5 was going to be released - the feedback requested for a new admin interface. Unfortunately the request was marked as complete even though it was not.

I re-submitted the request in the Plesk User Suggestion website for the upcoming releases.

If you agree and you think Plesk needs a new admin interface, please go here and vote:
https://plesk.uservoice.com/forums/.../17048305-please-make-a-new-ui-for-admin-area

here are some screenshot of the current design

nneOcqp.jpg

nn6UuEz.jpg

4ac3daed-7909-4fde-bbbc-15dd2473ace5

- There are too many options in one tab, for example the Tools and Settings contains 55 options
- I know you guys tried to implement the flat design but I dont think it really makes the design better in this case
- The responsive design is very annoying, on a large monitor like a 27" the width is set to 100% so I see a lot of empty spaces, maybe you can set it so in larger width, we have a fixed size.
- and more...

I know the team is working very hard to bring best of Plesk for us, and I really thank you for the great work. As a designer it really bugs me to see this user interface and I am very sorry if I keep bringing it up but if you can do something about it in the next release it would be great.

Thank you.

I can say that our Design team is mindful of your suggestions and keep them in mind. You should understand that such a global restructuring of the entire admin interface may take a very long time. Your suggestions, if they are sufficiently weighty supported on the UserVoice, will be necessarily considered and taken into account.

Back