• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Redirect customerdomain.com:8443 to serverhostname:8443

LarsK

New Pleskian
When a customer has a problem with a website, we normally would go to customerdomain.com:2222 (2222 because of directadmin) and it would redirect us to the serverhostname:2222. This way we could quickly find out on which server the customer website is located. And we would be on the login page of that server. When I try this on our new Plesk servers I get the plesk login page under the users domain name (customerdomain.com:8443) with SSL cert error, so no redirect to the server hostname.

I found the following support page:

I would have to add:

if ($host !~ 'hostname.com'){
rewrite ^/(.*)$ https://hostname.com:8443/$1 permanent;
}

To /etc/sw-cp-server/conf.d/z-plesk.inc. But wouldn't this also redirect customerdomain.com to serverhostname:8443, not only customerdomain.com:8443?

Back