• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Redirect loop after login

TaskSoftware

New Pleskian
[SOLVED] Redirect loop after login

I upgraded my plesk from 10 to 11.0.9, and after that, some of my customers cannot login to plesk panel, showing the loop redirect error:
310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)
This error happens in all browsers (at least IE, FF, Chrome)

I created another user, and set the role to 'application user' and the login is successful, but it comes without the permissions I need. I found out that when I grant 3 of the permissions on this role, I can still login, but if I grant the others, I get the loop error again.

It seems to be a bug.

Any idea?

Last edited:
Could you please check %plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log for any related errors?

Could you please check %plesk_dir%\admin\logs\php_error.log for any related errors?

There's nothing being logged about this problem. I already checked all the log files on admin/logs dir

Just an update: my plesk version is actually the latest, 11.0.9, and not 11.0.4 as I said before, and its updated, with update #26.

This problem might be related to permissions, that were somehow lost after the upgrade.

Do you have support ticket? If yes, could you please send ticket id to me in private message, so I can check investigation results.

PavelV, I just submitted a ticket after seeing your message, thank you for the 'accidental tip' =D
I'm sending you the id via PM.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

For those with the same problem, I received a solution from parallels:

The issue was since some of the domain is in old design in Plesk.

1. Login to the Plesk panel as Admin.
2. Find the Subscriber(Customer) of the subscription.
3. Created a temporary customer "temp".
4. Changed the subscription to "temp" from the location given below.
Home > Subscriptions > aattendance.com.br > Change subscriber
5. After that, I switched the subscriber back to the original.

After this, the issue was fixed.

Back