• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Redmine-Setup - Ruby - Rake error...

tobias.poppe

New Pleskian
Hi Folks,
i´m pretty new to plesk and try to install redmine on our server.
First attempt was to follow the official Redmine-Docu: Login via ssh as root and install ruby, passenger and so on. At some point i realised that i shouldnt edit the apache-config by hand and i found this manual:
How to deploy Redmine in Plesk
Ok, so i started all over. I purged all ruby-packages, removed the redmine-folder and installed the ruby-extension on plesk (incl. the tools).
I worked the steps until point 14 where the rake-tasks are.
And here is my problem: the rake-tasks doesnt work?
Even "-T" gives the same error-message:

Code:
/opt/plesk/ruby/2.6.3/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems.rb:283:in `find_spec_for_exe': Could not find 'bundler' (2.0.2) required by your /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/SUBDOMAIN/redmine-4.0.4/Gemfile.lock. (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
To update to the latest version installed on your system, run `bundle update --bundler`.
To install the missing version, run `gem install bundler:2.0.2`
    from /opt/plesk/ruby/2.6.3/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems.rb:302:in `activate_bin_path'
    from /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/.rbenv/versions/2.6.3/bin/bundle:23:in `
'

Any idea how to fix this? All other points worked fine, and if i switch the env from production to dev i can even start redmine and login. On production redmine doesn´t start and passenger says in the log its because of missing secret token....

Thank you!

Back