• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Ruby doesn't work on my VPS

toporder

New Pleskian
Hello,

To begin with, I'm sorry for my English .
I've installed Plesk on my Debian VPS and installed Ruby extension (2.6.3) but on my VPS the ruby version is :

ruby -v
ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-11-13) [x86_64-linux-gnu]

When I want Bundle install, I've an error :
  • /opt/plesk/ruby/2.6.3/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems.rb:283:in `find_spec_for_exe': Could not find 'bundler' (2.0.2) required by your /var/www/vhosts/smartcollect.app/smartcollect/Gemfile.lock. (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
  • To update to the latest version installed on your system, run `bundle update --bundler`.
  • To install the missing version, run `gem install bundler:2.0.2`
  • from /opt/plesk/ruby/2.6.3/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems.rb:302:in `activate_bin_path'
  • from /var/www/vhosts/smartcollect.app/.rbenv/versions/2.6.3/bin/bundle:23:in `<main>'
  • ERROR:__main__:Command '['/opt/psa/admin/sbin/filemng', 'smartcollect', 'exec', '/var/www/vhosts/smartcollect.app/smartcollect', '/bin/bash', '-l', '-c', 'bundle install --path vendor/bundle']' returned non-zero exit status 1
Can you help me?

Thanks very much

Hello,
don't worry!
Run gem install bundler or if it already marks you as installed gem update bundler , if it is still the same, install the correct version for your project (you can see it from the Gemfile) if you know you certainly have the version installed run rbenv local 2.6.3. but I only recommend this if it is a normal server, if you have Plesk installed on your vps, I would recommend you to install all ruby packages from port 8447, and if you want to install a specific version, just take a look at the link below.

Best regards!

Back