• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reg: Custome Notification

C

cnu2k5

in site builder is there any option to add my custom notification ex: on creating a user it has to go a automatic notification stating that user created. is it possible using sitebuilder. if so explain me how can be possible. can i restrict the user/Site life time to 365 days like that is possible or not. please help me to solve these problems.

in site builder is there any option to add my custom notification ex: on creating a user it has to go a automatic notification stating that user created. is it possible using sitebuilder. if so explain me how can be possible.

All Sitebuilder related text and messages are taken from currently selected locale. So in this case locale should be updated. For this I can suggest you to check documentation on SWDN website: http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/library/sitebuilder/

can i restrict the user/Site life time to 365 days like that is possible or not. please help me to solve these problems.

Trial sites lifetime option can be set in plan properties. This option works only for sites and can be set to 365 days as you need. Try to check it in Sitebuilder admin CP -> Users -> Plans -> Plan_Name -> Trial sites lifetime

i have seen what you provide the documentation.but i can't find where i can add my personalised notifications after create a user or after expired a trial site.

Some more i want to set the life time for the Regular site instead of trial sites. after i activated my site it has to expired on 365th day.is it possible.please help me.

Back