1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Reg: Custome Notification

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.1 for Windows' started by cnu2k5, Jan 9, 2008.

1. cnu2k5

cnu2k5 Guest

in site builder is there any option to add my custom notification ex: on creating a user it has to go a automatic notification stating that user created. is it possible using sitebuilder. if so explain me how can be possible. can i restrict the user/Site life time to 365 days like that is possible or not. please help me to solve these problems.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    All Sitebuilder related text and messages are taken from currently selected locale. So in this case locale should be updated. For this I can suggest you to check documentation on SWDN website: http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/library/sitebuilder/

Trial sites lifetime option can be set in plan properties. This option works only for sites and can be set to 365 days as you need. Try to check it in Sitebuilder admin CP -> Users -> Plans -> Plan_Name -> Trial sites lifetime

3. cnu2k5

cnu2k5 Guest

i have seen what you provide the documentation.but i can't find where i can add my personalised notifications after create a user or after expired a trial site.

Some more i want to set the life time for the Regular site instead of trial sites. after i activated my site it has to expired on 365th day.is it possible.please help me.