• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

regenerate statistics using statistics.exe from old data logs

C

cygnuzz

Dear all,

I have very urgent needs to regenerate manually old log files becoming statistics and put it into webstat folder using webalizer, so when the statistics.exe runs, it will incrementally updating those data. I have experiment with some of the webalizer version on a linux machine ( the plesk server I have was using windows 2003 server), but on index.html, the timezones print out as WIT and not SE Asia Standard Time, and when statistics.exe run within defined schedule, the process was not updating the statistic data, and the index.html got deleted so i have to manually add the file. Is there any ways I can manipulate the webalizer data manually?

You are better off asking elsewhere. This forum is useless. Of the last 25 posts, with 1 exception, the average views were 374 but the average number of answers where 1.24 and often the one was from the original poster repeating their plea. Try the webalizer yahoo group at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/webalizer

Thanks for you milist information, but my answer already solved, there's one guy from internet suggesting to edit LastStatisticRuntime parameter on windows registry, and then run statistics.exe manually, and it really works

I was brought to this thread from the parallels forum search. Can you share with the rest of us here, how the workaround is like?

Back