• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Spam Assassin - New user

Simon P

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows server 2022
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi

I am new to plesk just migrated a server over to a new server and decided to use plesk this time as i used to use websitepanel on my old server and a lot of the stuff you had to manually install and maintain.

I have spam assassin running in the plesk control panel, first thing i did was turn off the individual settings as i thought it would be best to just make all emails get checked with a set setting and hoped that would prevent all spam etc.
First thing i noticed it did not work on any emails until i turned back on individual settings again an set up the spam filter on each account is that normal?

Secondly when i go into spam statistics on average it says 75% not checked why is it not checking these?

Oh and on another subject is there a way to get notifications when someone logs into plesk each time?

thanks

Simon

I second this question. I've been having quite some issues with spam, and I'm seeing 80% of messages not checked, despite all mailboxes having spam filtering enabled:

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 20.12.32.png

I really cannot find the cause of this (I've found some other threads talking about max message size for SpamAssassin, but that is a Linux-only setting), so if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Back