• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remaining Issues After Installing 7.5.2 Hotfix (FreeBSD 4)

I

infect@

After upgrading to Plesk 7.5.2 from 7.1.6 using the built in updater script, I had issues (like many other users) with being able to log-in to check email etc.

Since the hotfix was released and installed, I am now able to log in to email accounts to download mail, but now there seems to be a bigger issue of several accounts receiving email that should only be directed to one user. For example, email sent to [email protected] ends up not only being sent (correctly) to [email protected] but also (incorrectly) to [email protected]. Also, this means that email sent to [email protected] generally gets lost in the shuffle and is never received, although oddly never bounced back to sender either. This is a very BIG issue as you can imagine. Also, it seems that (and this may be the larger issue altogether) somehow dns entries have been broken as several of my domains point to the same pages instead of their own, as if they are simply mirroring the domain under a different name.

Any information anyone could provide would be very much appreciated.

A small update to this...

It seems that webmail is working and correctly allowing me to access each account separately. Why then, when I check my email through my desktop client do I get duplicate emails from different accounts? It seems POP access is somewhat broken... any ideas?

Back