• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove CounterStrike from my server.

DNSA

Basic Pleskian
According to my FRESH install of Plesk 9.3 on a Peer1/Serverbeach Leased server, it shows CounterStrikeGameServer and CounterStrikeSourceGameServer deployed to my server's repository.

I want both of these removed -- we do not host game servers.

I have spent the last 5 hours digging through documentation, knowledgebase articles, and forums and find everything for linux removal but not for Windows.

Please Advise as how to remove these from my repository.

I may be new to Plesk, but we ran HELM on our last server for over 5 years. While it was limited in features, I never went through this kind of hell digging through documentation trying to get a simple answer.

I also have a post waiting for approval in the Migration forums as well. I find it disturbing that support posts are moderated to where they do not even become visible until a moderator approves them. It would be nice not to have to wait hours upon hours for help from fellow members who might have solutions because a moderator has yet to login and approve my post.

We pay monthly for our lease of Plesk and because of this, our license is not owned by us, but rather by Peer1 Networks. Due to this, I cannot request simple chat support for your product without spending yet more money.

You can't remove applications from repository - it is other server where applications are located. You can remove only already installed to your server applications from repository but not directly from repository.

I think you misunderstood my post. I want the ability to remove the entire Game Server module from my system. I don't need it. In Linux version you can run modulemng --remove or something to that effect to remove the game server module. I checked the "Installer" and it is not present in the installer options, and there is no module manager application for Windows version.

System tells me that these two servers are "Deployed" to MY server via the Server Repository. They are the only two. I would like the ability to remove the whole Game Server module from my Plesk. I don't think it's necessary on my system...

Please advise.

(I apologize if I wasn't clearer in my original post of my needs -- now that I re-read it, I can see how it was not clear.)

But what about removing it from Home -> Application Vault -> Server Applications ?

Back