• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove manually domaine?

P

parisdns

Did del under IIS and remove user's permission by error, so now Plesk cannot remove the domain, so I want to know how to remove it manually... :(

Any idea, I did also repair Plesk under Plesk reconfigurator etc... without success, still have issue whith the folder permisson ( the folder do not longer exist btw )... :confused:

I guess we have the possibility to del it manually but how?

Did you find a solution???

I am having the same problem it seems. Did you find out how to fix this???

one option is to remove the domain from the psa database , from tables like domains, data_bases, db_users, accounts, hosting, sys_users etc (make sure u know what u r doing..otherwise u will get in ot trouble) and remove the domain files from mail enable , vhosts and backup

i did it once by restore domain manually and then remove it in ples then you should be clear

then you can allways restore it again if you need to

best regards Monzterdk

If domain doesn't exist in IIS but still exist in Plesk you can repair IIS configuration and add domain with proper settings with websrvmng.exe utility. Just run from %plesk_bin% "websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com" and domain configuration in IIS will be rebuilt. Also if you've deleted domain folder in vhosts then it's more easy to recreate. You can copy domain folders structure from another domain or something else. In most case it's more easy to repair domain and then delete it via Plesk rather then delete it manually from Plesk database and other places.

Back