• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Remove PHP 7.4 and upgrade sites to PHP 8.1

klowet

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi

We are planning to remove PHP 7.4 from our servers. Before we do this, we want to move all sites with PHP 7.4 enabled to PHP 8.1.
How can we change the PHP handler via CLI from all sites using PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.1? And leaving sites that are using PHP 8.0 or 8.2 untouched?

Thanks

I see the query:

plesk db -Ne "SELECT d.name FROM domains d, hosting h WHERE d.id=h.dom_id AND d.htype = 'vrt_hst' AND h.php='true'"

But that selects all domains, also the domains using PHP 8.0 and 8.2 would be moved to the given selector. How can I search for only domains excluding specific handlers? Is there an overview of all Plesk tables?

Okay, I found the column 'php_handler_id' in the 'hosting' table. So I'll use something like:
SQL:
plesk db -Ne "SELECT d.name FROM domains d, hosting h WHERE d.id=h.dom_id AND d.htype = 'vrt_hst' AND h.php='true' AND h.php_handler_id NOT LIKE '%php82%' AND h.php_handler_id NOT LIKE '%php81%'" > /root/domains_hosting_php_enabled.txt

Thanks

Or even simpler, just select the PHP version we will remove:

SQL:
plesk db -Ne "SELECT d.name, h.php_handler_id FROM domains d, hosting h WHERE d.id=h.dom_id AND d.htype = 'vrt_hst' AND h.php='true' AND h.php_handler_id LIKE '%php74%'" > /root/domains_hosting_php_enabled.txt

Back