1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Plesk?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by rhodesy69, Feb 16, 2004.

1. rhodesy69

rhodesy69 Guest

Hi, I realise that due to an error by the creators there is no remove plesk feature.

However I really need to remove plesk, I have a new windows server and I am trying various control panels out.

I can't reisntall windows without paying at least $65 to the data centre techs....

Is there anyway to remove it?

Thanks Allot

2. vinhwsu

vinhwsu Guest

remove plesk

you can remove it from your registry

start-> run-> regedit

search for plesk and delete them all

make sure you back up your data before you do it. Also backup your registry in case.

I usually make a ghost image before install any new software.

3. ShaneAu

ShaneAu Guest

I have the exact same problem. And I did what you said vinhwsu. But there are still many traces of plesk on my server, My server is a big mess. Thanks SwSoft. :mad: :mad:.

I tryed to install Ensim today, and during Ensims installation, suprise, suprise... the plesk installation pop's up and reinstalls it's self!

I would like to know from a Plesk Offical or someone who had and fixed the same problem, HOW TO GET RID OF IT!