• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove SSL certificate installed to use the fallback wildcard domain SSL

SlashMarco

New Pleskian
Hello everybody, I have a problem with a ssl certificate installed on my domain inter.domain.com (example).

It works perfectly, but now I have the necessity to remove it, since I installed a wildcard ssl certificate (*.domain.com) on the same IP where inter.domain.com is, because I want a more flexible solution to handle my domains. I installed this new certificate as the default certificate in plesk.

I was able to install and verify the wildcard certificate and it works for subdomains with SSL protection disabled so far (which I obviously switch on to make it works), or for brand new subscriptions, but I can't remove the specific certificate previously installed on inter.domain.com.

Once I disable the certificate from the domain settings, still it seems that the certificate is enabled, and when I try to delete it, plesk notifies me that I can't remove it. I red the docs and it seems I have to switch to another certificate to be able to remove the prevous, so I created a new self-signed certificate, but still I am not able to remove the 3rd part one.

Any suggestions to make things work?

I don't know if I explained myself well, but anyway thanks in advance :)
Hi

Hi SlashMarco,

1) Did you use Nginx reverse proxy in Plesk ?
If yes, then try to disable it.

2) Try to rebuild domains' config files:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

Back