• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

removing domain in plesk without effecting working of domain

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
I have reinstalled plesk panel on my windows 2008 R@ server.then i tried to restore the backup.Due to some errors now only one customer and one domain is restored in plesk.For that domain in plesk it shows manage hosting button(before it was showing "open control panel" which is usual case). But that domain already hosted and its working now!!. Now i am not able to configure domain in plesk. I don't know if i delete that domain in plesk then it will get deleted or not? i don't want to delete it.How can remove the domain from plesk panel without causing hosting or working of domain? Because i want to configure the plesk like before with all settings.

Can you let us know if the backup was taken using plesk ? Also when you manually open the backup file which was created are you able to see the all domains in domain's folder ? You can open xml file with winrar or zip.

Back