1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Removing 'older' web applications

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by SuiCo, Jul 23, 2011.

1. SuiCo

SuiCo New Pleskian

Hi forum

After months of adding every new joomla-pack in 'eb applications' I'd like to remove the older ones.
    My question is, if this would have an influence on the domain-accounts where older apps are installed?

Or can they still use there installations without problems?

Best regards
    SuiCo

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

They would be able to use theirs already, it would only remove it from the catalog so new users wouldnt install it.

3. SuiCo

SuiCo New Pleskian

Hi Amin Taheri

It seems that you're wrong.
    I tried to remove them, but plesk tells me that they cannot be removed because they are
    allready installed on domains.

In my attachment you can see 2 groups. The upper can be deleted, but the second group.

Best regards
    SuiCo

Attached Files:

4. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

Well that sucks - if you cant remove them from the server you should be at least able to remove them from the clients application pools so that no new customers can install that version.