• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Repository BitBucket

Joouul

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've a problem with my Plesk account. I can't add a git repository on my domain. I've taked this screenshot.
I've copied the RSA key into my BitBucket repository but the problem still persists.

Someone could help me ?

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 13
This means that ssh-keyscan -H bitbucket.org has failed to retrieve any keys. This may happen due to a number of reasons, including networking issues between your box and BitBucket.

As a workaround you may try either of the following:
  1. Use SSH on port 443 as suggested at the bottom of https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-the-ssh-protocol-with-bitbucket-cloud-221449711.html (basically you would only need to adjust repository URL that you pass to Plesk)
  2. Manually add public SSH host key for bitbucket.org into .ssh/git_known_hosts file (e.g. try to clone repo via shell under the respective user, then copy .ssh/known_hosts file)

The SSH key, must be copied into my BitBucket project "My project > Settings > Deployement Keys" or into my own BitBucket account "Account > Integration > SSH Keys ???

And I tried toadd manually this key into .ssh/git_known_hosts file (see screenshot) but don't work :(screenshot02.png

SSH public keys (deployment keys) are used for client identification. Host public keys (which are stored in .ssh/git_known_keys file in this case) are used for server identification. These are two different entities.

I suggest trying option (1) that was outlined in the previous post -- just adapt repository URL you specify in Plesk.

Back