• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Request and/or vote for new features - http://plesk.uservoice.com/

Well, but in general, it is for some obvious feature requests rather disappointing to see that they still exist after a couple of years - and to me this oftentimes does not look like large needs for implementing stuff...
Rather, it feels as if there is a much bigger focus on implementing new features which we have to pay for (paid extensions etc.) rather than fixing issues users currently have.

Hi,

As a way of better tracking your requests and priorities we are trying Feature Suggestions: Top (2037 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk service, where you could write your suggestion or vote for a suggestion of others. We hope this system would increase transparency and would help us to ensure we are aligned with top customer priorities.

As the system gives you only 10 votes, we recommend to vote for what you really like.

We keep watching the forum for your suggestions, but getting high rank at Feature Suggestions: Top (2037 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk greatly increases the chance the request will be considered a priority.
Got it, thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to check out the forum and use my votes wisely.

Got it, thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to check out the forum and use my votes wisely.

Haha. I have hardly seen anything being added which was voted for in the last +3 years. It's a easy gimmick to keep customers thinking that they are listened to and keep them "happy" as it is.

Back