1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Required fields in feedback forms

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by eddier, Oct 6, 2008.

1. eddier

eddier Guest

Required fields in feedback forms are supposed to be indicated by a red *. In my web site (eg in http://zoominti.com/site/contact.aspx), which is hosted at mochahost.com, the required fields are not highlighted with the red * when initially displaying the page. The fields do get highlighted after pressing the Submit button.

Is this a problem with the SiteBuilder feedback form or is there a setup issue at the hosting site? What needs to be done to enable the required fields to be highlighted from the beginning?

Thanks.

2. abobykin

abobykin Guest

It's not a bug, just specific of behaivor. I forwarded your request to our usability experts.

3. ritesh ranjan

ritesh ranjan Guest

feedback form not submitted

I am unable to submit the feedbakform in my site. www.navalsood.com. the site show that form has submitted but didn;t get in mail