• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseller account cannot be suspended

andrelop

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm using Parallels Plesk Panel 11.x for Linux and I can't suspend a reseller account. When I try to do it using the panel (Hosting Services -> Resellers -> select reseller on the reseller list, click on More Actions -> Suspend) I get an "Internal Error" on the panel.
Checking the sw-cp-server error log (/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log) i get the error described bellow :

2013-10-10 07:11:36: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: require_once(/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/EventListener.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php, Line: 140

Exception: PHP Warning: require_once(/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/EventListener.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php, Line: 140

file: /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 55
code: 0
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php(140): Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'require_once(/o...', '/opt/psa/admin/...', 140, Array)
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php(140): InterfacesManager::_loadImplFile()
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php(86): InterfacesManager::_loadImplFile('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php(126): InterfacesManager::getImpls('EventListener')
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php(826): InterfacesManager::callImpls('EventListener', 'handleEvent', Array)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php(689): ActionLog->callEventListeners()
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/dns/DNSManager.php(1570): ActionLog->submit()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Domain.php(296): logDnsZoneUpdate(Object(DNSZone))
#8 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Domain.php(236): Domain->turnOffUnix('0', 2)
#9 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Webspace.php(699): Domain->turnOff(2)
#10 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Webspace.php(650): Webspace->_turnOffSites()
#11 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Webspace.php(746): Webspace->setStatus(2)
#12 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Client.php(1291): Webspace->turnOff(2)
#13 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Client.php(1248): Client->_turnWebspacesOff()
#14 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Client.php(1323): Client->off(16)
#15 /opt/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Controller/Action/User.php(125): Client->turnOff()
#16 [internal function]: AdminPanel_Controller_Action_User->_disableCustomer(Object(Client))
#17 /opt/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Controller/Action/Abstract.php(92): call_user_func(Array, Object(Client))
#18 /opt/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Controller/Action/User.php(70): AdminPanel_Controller_Action_Abstract->_objectsGroupAction(Object(CommonPanel_Broker_Client), Array, Array, '/reseller/list/')
#19 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Action.php(513): AdminPanel_Controller_Action_User->suspendAction()
#20 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('suspendAction')
#21 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#22 /opt/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Application/Web.php(20): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#23 /opt/psa/admin/panel/application/public/index.php(15): AdminPanel_Application_Web->run()
#24 {main}

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/EventListener.php' (include_path='/opt/psa/admin/panel/application/library/:/opt/psa/admin/panel/application/externals/:/opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library/:/opt/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/:/opt/psa/admin/plib:/opt/psa/admin/javascripts:/opt/psa/admin/plib/locales:/opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/smb:/opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/opt/psa/admin/plib/pear:/opt/psa/admin/compat') in /opt/psa/admin/plib/interfaces/InterfacesManager.php on line 140

All the PHP files referenced aren't really pure code which could be open and read in a standard text editor. They are obfuscated so I can't read the code in order to find out in which part of it the error is happenning. Any ideas ?

Looks like it is related to plesk-mobile extension. Have you tried to disable or remove it?

Nevermind, I found out what was the problem. It seems someone installed the plesk mobile extension in the past and did not removed it cleanly, so there were some leftovers from it around.
I reinstalled it using the extension manager from the panel, then removed it again. After that I was able to suspend the reseller account successfully.

Back