• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

RESOLVED Process PHP by nginx (PHP-FPM) trailing slash problem

joseph

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have a dedicated server with debian 7 and plesk 12.1, I recently install php-fpm from the "Add and Remove Product Components" panel, then I activated the "process PHP by nginx" checkbox on "Web Server Settings " panel.
when I did that every internal pages gives me a blanck page (i have a magento website), by looking on the url i found that i have always "/" (slash) at the end of all my urls and that deleting those slash fix the thing, i don't know how to stop php-fpm or nginx from adding this slash at the end of all my urls, your help will be very much appreciated
sorry for my bad english and thank you very much

I have never used it, but as far as I am aware, Magento uses .htaccess to rewrite it's urls. Nginx will not be able to use this .htaccess file so it will cause the issue you have.

This is not an issue with Plesk or Nginx, but Magneto. You would be better speaking to the Magneto community and Google seems to have a lot of suggestions if you search for Magento + Nginx

Back