1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Resource usage limits exceeded by client account

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by Silence, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Silence

Silence Guest

Hi There,

How can i put the server to don't suspend the accounts who exceed the limits?

Thanks!

2. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

I'm searching for the exact same, i don't want Plesk to be able to suspend domains automatically. The option is not included in group operations.

I think the only way is to login to PSA database and perform following query:

SQL: update dom_param set val = 'false' where param = 'OveruseBlock';

Just run this query and it worked!

3. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

I had this question back in Plesk 8.1 9for linux) - the answer I got from the plesk team was that Plesk by default does not suspend accounts or domains for going over their resource usage.

i dont know if that behavior has changed In plesk 9.0 or if it is different in windows then in linux