• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restart mySQL service per subscription/domain

iantresman

Basic Pleskian
I recently had a client using 120% of their mySQL service, because of a corrupted table, that required their mySQL service to be restarted, because they had no access to PHPmyAdmin.

It would be useful if my clients had the ability to restart their own mySQL service per subscription or ideally per domain.

My webhost says that this should also be available to me under Manage services, but was missing, but I'd like my customers to have access to their own services too.

You can add separate MySQL server for customer's databases and rrestart it as you want but you can't restart local MySQL server because of Plesk psa database is located there and stopping local MySQL server will break Plesk completely.

You can add separate MySQL server for customer's databases and rrestart it as you want but you can't restart local MySQL server because of Plesk psa database is located there and stopping local MySQL server will break Plesk completely.

Thank you for the advice.

Back