• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Restore Backup with FTP (server to server)

safemoon

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.60 Update #1
Hi,

I have two plesk servers and a remote storage (FTP) server just to store backups.

I have connected to the first server and created a full backup, which is now saved in the remote storage (FTP)

I have connected to the second server and also added the remote storage FTP account in the backup manager.

I was expecting to see the backup(s) from the remote storage in the second plesk server in the backup manager page, but its empty, the FTP connection is successful.

server #1 plesk edition:
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition

server #2 plesk edition:
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Se Edition

How can I see the backups I have taken from the "old" server in the new (restoration) server ?

Back