• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Restore Database with Different Name

G

gwider

...or to a different Account.

Hi All!
Do you know if it's possible to restore a single database within a domain, without overwriting the current version?
I just need to extract one table and the other current data should be overwritten.

Is there a way to specify that a new database is created with the restored contents in addition to the current one?
Or can the database be extracted to a different account than the original account?

Thanks a lot!
G

I dont now if its working this way, i have created a backup script wich runs every hour to solve it

Thanks for your reply. I'm a bit confused. What does the script do?
The back-up side is fine, I'd just like to know if there's a way to restore a single domain without overwriting the current files. Thank you.
Waldi

Back