• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore errors

J

jdi123

I'll spare you the long dramatic details, but basically here's whats happening.
Running a GoDaddy Virtual Dedicated Server with basically no support from them. Had to do a server OS upgrade, which upgraded me from Plesk 7.5.4 to Plesk 8.3.0.

Used the backup function in Plesk to create a backup file, upgraded to Plesk 8.3 and found out the backups wouldn't work and I'd have to convert them in order to use them. After much pulling of hair and trial and error, I figured out how to do this using SSH (I have NO training in Linux, and only managed to figure this out through forum posts and trying different things).

So now I have a backup file that Plesk 8.3 recognizes. I restore from it and get this error.
--------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 116, in doActivityRunner
newState = self.doActivity()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 817, in doActivity
cmd.spawn(os.environ.has_key("PLESKRESTORE_MODE"))
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 238, in spawn
proc.run()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 193, in run
BaseSubprocess.run(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 177, in run
self.wait()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 197, in wait
BaseSubprocess.wait(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 187, in wait
raise NonzeroExitException(self, os.WEXITSTATUS(status))
NonzeroExitException: was finished with exit code 127
--------------------

What does this mean? How do I fix it? And if the solution involves using SSH, please post exactly what commands need to be typed in.

I have several sites that are down, and would really like to get this fixed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Back