• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore on Cpanel

B

Bome

Thanks, now I can read the backup content but, how can I restore it in Cpanel?, could I extract the content and upload manually?

Regards.

If you followed the directions in the other post which I referred you to, you should have probably used TotalCommander (under Windows OS) to decode the backup file.

Link to other post I am referring to:

http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?threadid=25601&highlight=ripmime+AND+encoded

Then as the post also explains, you would then have a series of .bin files which you would rename to .tar.gz. There generally will be 3 files per domain which you will want. One holds the domain root, another has the Maildir, and the 3rd has the conf/errordocs/pd/statistics directory contents.

Some of the smaller 1k, 2k files are probably not readable, but the other larger ones can then be read using WinRAR and extracted so you can have the files, and see what is contained within each .tar.gz file.

Upload the ones you need to the cPanel server (as .tar.gz files), then use the linux utils to uncompress them.

You could use other Mime Decoder programs as well. See the other post for additional links.

Back