• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Restoring Backup from Storage Server

alexelsner

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.43
Hello,

I had setup Plesk Backup on a storage server 2 months ago. But today i want to get a database from that backup, i had logged in to storage server and download few zip files. The issue is i am not able to see all the domains which are created in my Plesk Panel, and also i can't see any MySQL backup file for the client i was looking for.

Is there any backup enable disable option for a specific account in Plesk? Or my backup settings are wrong? Also, doesn't Plesk has any plugin like JetBackup?

My OS is Windows.

Hello,

Please let me know and provide your backup settings, also make you had set up the backup of mysql as well. It is difficult to about your setting as you have not mentioned it here.

Back