• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Restricting Email Delivery for one domain only

IanC

New Pleskian
Hi

Running Plesk Onyx (Version 17.8.11 Update #41) on Ubuntu with many customer domains.

One customer would like to restricted email delivery for their domain only so their domain name (acme.com) will only be accepted from their hosted spam filter service.

Currently their domain (acme.com) only has one MX record with is pointing to their hosted spam filtering company. They in turn deliver the clean email to the Plesk, However it would seem that a some unwanted email is bypassing the spam filter completely and looking at the headers its getting delivered directly to the Plesk :-(

Obviously I can't set firewall rules on the Plesk to only accept port 25 from the spam filter as that would restrict all the other customers on the same Plesk server.

I thought about adding some rules to the postfix transport to affect the one domain (acme.com) only but concerned I may break the Plesk or the Plesk may overwrite my changes the next time something is changed in the control panel.

So what's the best way to do this please so it only affects the one domain on the Plesk and not the others?

Many thanks in advance

You can create a filter in Roundcube that screens out any emails that don't have a specific header. Maybe your spam filter service has a specific header that can be identified in every one of their passed emails?

Back