1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Retreiving domain user passwords

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Kosta, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Kosta

Kosta Guest

Hi!

I am trying to integrate a 3rd party script I made with plesk login. I would like the domain users to use the same password they use for plesk for logging into my application. However, since plesk php files are compiled, I couldn't find where the login_up.php3 page is fetching the user passwords from. I have analyzed the psa database closely and only found passwords for mysql databases and password protected dirs. I'm guessing that domain user passwords are stored in some files then, but I have no idea where that could be. If you could shed some light on this I would be very grateful indeed :)

Thanks in advance!

2. mikk

mikk Basic Pleskian

73%
    You can do this quite easily from a sql statement just got to link a few tables.

SELECT password FROM dom_level_usrs,domains,accounts WHERE (dom_level_usrs.dom_id=domains.id) AND (dom_level_usrs.account_id=accounts.id) AND (name="DOMAIN.EXT");

3. Kosta

Kosta Guest

Hi!

That worked like a dream! Thanks a lot for the query :cool: