• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Retreiving domain user passwords

K

Kosta

Hi!

I am trying to integrate a 3rd party script I made with plesk login. I would like the domain users to use the same password they use for plesk for logging into my application. However, since plesk php files are compiled, I couldn't find where the login_up.php3 page is fetching the user passwords from. I have analyzed the psa database closely and only found passwords for mysql databases and password protected dirs. I'm guessing that domain user passwords are stored in some files then, but I have no idea where that could be. If you could shed some light on this I would be very grateful indeed :)

Thanks in advance!

You can do this quite easily from a sql statement just got to link a few tables.

SELECT password FROM dom_level_usrs,domains,accounts WHERE (dom_level_usrs.dom_id=domains.id) AND (dom_level_usrs.account_id=accounts.id) AND (name="DOMAIN.EXT");

Hi!

That worked like a dream! Thanks a lot for the query :cool:

Back