1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Round Cube

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by elimedesign, Mar 11, 2008.

1. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

I am currently using hMailServer and Horde but Horde is not playing nice with hMailServer. I found a web mail application called Round Cube. I have installed Round Cube on my sever. Is there any way to get Plesk to recognize Round Cube for the default web mail app or do I just have to trick it in IIS?

2. Bender

Bender Guest

Hi,

Currently supported web mail engines are(Plesk 8.3):

Horde
    Smarter Mail
    Mailenable web client
    IceWarp
    CommuniGate web mail client

3. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

Thanks but I already knew that.

I guess I will just try to trick Plesk in IIS.

4. JackL

JackL Guest

You can try to install it and maybe this even works, but Plesk will not recognizes it
    John S.G.

5. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

I got it installed but when I put it in the /webmail directory under Interpub/vhosts Round Cube freaks out and can't find the database. I am going to try to reinstall round cube and see if that makes a difference.