• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Round-up of known issues for Plesk v10.x

J

JamieRW

Hi Igor, I regret this is a repeated request!

There was a round-up of known issues before for Plesk v9.x please can you start one for for 10.x
I want to know when its safe to upgrade to from v9.x and this was an extremely useful resource.

Thanks in advance.

I do not understand what do you mean "There was a round-up of known issues before for Plesk v9.x"?

Please escalate this thread to your manager

Igor,

Seriously this is very frustrating, please understand I do not mean this in a rude way, I appreciate that English may not be your native language but if Parallels is to provide support to a World where business is predominantly carried out in English you should be able to understand the text in my original posting. I dread to think how much information provided by your customers you are overlooking or misinterpreting. They must also be frustrated not just me! The situation must also make your already difficult job ten times harder!

Let me take more time out of my day which I do not have to try and re-explain my original posting step-by-step. I am serious when I say If there is anything you do not understand please ask me to explain further.

Back in the old Plesk 9.x support forums after the first major upgrade from Plesk 8.x too 9.x, I remember seeing a collection of posts from users and Parallels containing known bugs / issues with the latest releases/updates all under the same forum or listed together in one thread. These posts had been collated by you or another admin. That person had checked the posts for accuracy etc... before adding them.

This resource made it easy for users to find out about bugs / issues and wait until they were fixed in the hottest workarounds section.

I hope I make sense, kind regards, j.

Back in the old Plesk 9.x support forums after the first major upgrade from Plesk 8.x too 9.x, I remember seeing a collection of posts from users and Parallels containing known bugs / issues with the latest releases/updates all under the same forum or listed together in one thread. These posts had been collated by you or another admin. That person had checked the posts for accuracy etc... before adding them.

I just wanted to understand what thread in old Plesk 9.x support forums you mean?

Back