• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Roundcube Filters

CJZ

Basic Pleskian
Plesk 12.0.18 Update #23
Rouncube 1.0.0

I have had Roundcube installed and I went and changed the mail server from Courier to Dovecot. Is the installation of Dovecot supposed to make the 'Filters' tab appear in RoundCube or is there more that is supposed to be done?

I tried reinstalling Dovecot & Roundcube and the settings still do not appear.

The "sieve - filter" is a plugin for roundcube. You might be insterested in modifying your plugins for roundcube and have to edit the roundcube - configuration located at:

/usr/share/psa-roundcube/config/defaults.inc.php
( Section: // PLUGINS - - - as default, there should be this setting: $config['plugins'] = array('password', 'markasjunk2', 'sieverules'); )

Be aware that Plesk updates/patches/upgrades may overwrite specific manual settings and configurations located at "/usr/share/psa-roundcube/", because the roundcube package is a Plesk-modified version. There is as well an additional php.ini located at "/etc/psa-webmail/roundcube/php.ini", which you could modify, if there are no additional "include_path" - definitions. A quite usefull modification would be to set these options:
PHP:
include_path = ".:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/perl:/usr/share/perl5:/usr/bin/python:/usr/bin/python3:/usr/share/psa-pear:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-roundcube"

If you experience issues/problems/errors, please provide some log - entries from roundcube ( /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors ) as well, so that investigations are easier.

Back