• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Roundcube sometimes shows "ALMALINUX" page

tkalfaoglu

Silver Pleskian
Server operating system version
Alma Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Obsidian
Hi - a customer complained -- (and sent a video) that about 50% of the time when he deletes a mail in webmail, he gets the default web page, "alma linux apache bla bla" instead of the next message in the preview window. He says that this happens only when he is deleting mails in rapid succession..

In fact, sometimes he gets the "alma linux" default page covering the entire screen - no webmail visible anymore!
For privacy, I'm not enclosing the video, but if you are interested, let me know and I'll send it individually.

I'm enclosing our roundcube setup. Has anyone encountered anything like this?
Thanks! -t

PS: nothing unusual in /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors

Roundcube Webmail 1.6.0​

Installed plugins​

PluginVersionLicenseSource
filesystem_attachments1.0GPL-3.0+
jqueryui1.13.1GPL-3.0+
managesieve9.4GPL-3.0+
markasjunk2.0GPL-3.0+
password5.3GPL-3.0+
twofactor_gauthenticatordev-masterMITDownload
zipdownload3.4GPL-3.0+

PS: I checked the DNS entries -- both DNSs for their domain show the same and correct IP for webmail.domain.name

I also thought about mod_evasive and modsec -- I think mod_evasive shows FORBIDDEN instead, and modsec would have logged something in its audit file.. they don't seem to exist.

Back