• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

rror: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel

M

mrkrabs

The error message:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license. The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 12 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 10 sites.

The message appeard after my free trial for 15 days license ended, and me installing the license with 10 domains I own.
Well, now I cannot at all login anymore. Tried a rollback, and everything else, like manually deleting domains / databases etc. But this message always pops up, no matter what I do.

Obviously I did not find the config file of plesk, that tells plesk how many domains I have.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

Did you try to contact your sales representative regarding your license related question?

I have a similar problem after a mission critical upgrade. I have 1000s of domains hosted though. What is the quickest and best way to contact a sales rep on a weekend? I really need to have this sorted before Monday morning.

Back