• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Ruined all permissions

fortael

New Pleskian
Accidentally i rewrote all folders permission from root. Yes, it's very dumb. Exactly

chown -R www-data:www-data /​

Luckily i have another server. So i started fix all permissions manually one by one. All my domains are online again except for plesk and some laravel instances.
So 2 problems now:

Plesk won't connect to database. I just need to know which file exactly have wrong permission.

Code:
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: Zend_Exception
No entry is registered for key 'translate' (Abstract.php:144)

[URL='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=1751d5edcca5340f78144a4499e8c1d5&messageId=a603223eb44eb63ac76e9ea744220b2f&file=Abstract.php&line=144&type=Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception&version=17.0.17&message=SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D+%5B%5D+Access+denied+for+user+%40+%28using+password%3A+NO%29']Search for related Knowledge Base articles[/URL]

ERROR: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: NO)' in /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ps...', 'admin', '', Array) #1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(30): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array) #5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(36): Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('select param, v...') #6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(212): db_query('select param, v...', false) #7 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Mode.php(423): get_param('disable_provisi... (Abstract.php:144)

[URL='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/search?metaId=0b20aabbd825d0a69fd31706678e2963&messageId=e4dafd334807288264d55b1395f09c6c&file=Abstract.php&line=144&type=Error&version=17.0.17&message=Uncaught+exception++with+message+%22SQLSTATE%5BHY%5D+%5B%5D+Access+denied+for+user+%40+%28using+password%3A+NO%29%22+in+%2Fpath%2FAbstract.ph']Search for related Knowledge Base articles[/URL]

And seems php can't write files. So laravel instances can't write logs. I have a suggestion... maybe some php.pid works from wrong user. So i'm sure same problem will be with plesk.

Other databases seems works fine. Mysql and postgres.
You could say it isn't plesk problem. But to fix this i need to know which plesk files have problems exactly.

plesk repair fs --help

Runs the tool for checking the file system. This aspect can be used with individual domains ("plesk repair fs example.com"), and at the server level ("plesk repair fs").

Available options:
-system Checks only system files (at the
server level).
-vhosts Checks only virtual hosts' files (at
the server level).
-y Resolve all issues (Every prompt of
the tool will be automatically
answered with 'yes').
-n Only check (Every prompt of the tool
will be automatically answered with
'no').
-verbose or -v Displays extra information.

Back