• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Running php as Apache module ?

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi

Im running plesk 9.2 and have some sites hosted by myself, now I have bayed a new software for one of my sites but that can't run 100% on the plesk server, they told me that I need to run Apache not ISS, but as I know even ISS is running Apache ?, anyway they told me that I have to use a php as Apache module is that possible on a single domain without messing up my plesk server ??

Regards John

Hello John,

I am afraid you can not set PHP to be run as Apache module for a single domain in Plesk for Windows. You can only change web server used for accessing Parallels Plesk Panel in whole, as described in the following section of Parallels Plesk Panel 9.2 for Windows Advanced Administration Guide:

Changing Web Server Used for Accessing Parallels Plesk Panel
http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/P...2-win-advanced-administration-guide/49734.htm

Regards,
Denis.

Hi

Thank you for this fast answer :), but are you sure that I will not mess up my server typing that commandline, and is there a big chance that other hosted sites on the server will not run normal changing to Apache ?

Regards John

Hi

I have now tried that out but the only thing that happens when I use the command : reconfigurator.exe --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=apache is that Parallels Plesk Panel Service does not work any more and cant be started again. It does not help on my problem. After trying out the command : reconfigurator.exe --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=iis plesk panel is working again like before.

Regards John

when I enter the command reconfigurator.exe --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=apache
nothing happens, I update my control panel and always IIS7, what's wrong?
i have plesk 9.01.

Do you have any output error messages after running this command or any related errors in Event Viewer?

when I enter this command within the specified folder, I do not get any response message:

C:\PROGRA~1\PARALL~1\PLESK\ADMIN\BIN>reconfigurator --switch-plesk-web-server --new-provider=apache

C:\PROGRA~1\PARALL~1\PLESK\ADMIN\BIN>

then, in my control panel:
Parallels Plesk Panel Components Management:

Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7.0

Back