• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Runtime error: Unable to create dump: 'undef' value passed to XmlNode::setAttribute f

VagaStorm

Basic Pleskian
One of my plesk servers has started giving the following error on backup: "Runtime error: Unable to create dump: 'undef' value passed to XmlNode::setAttribute for 'unit' plesk backup". And might I say, sendinging it only after I've removed the failed backup is in itself a FAIL.

Has anyone see an error like this and how did you resolve it? Theres not a lot of info in it :(

Do you usually use the plesk backup system? I have serious problems with it. On most of my plesk server, I have to use my own script instead. The backup system is what I miss the most from CPanel o_O

This issue can be related to database inconsistency - for some reason 'dns_zone' table got 'ttl_unit' equal 300 or something other, whereas it can be either

'second' => 1,
'minutes' => 60,
'hours' => 3600,
'days' => 86400,
'weeks' => 604800

So it got the error. Check it with something like

select id,ttl_unit from dns_zone where ttl_unit not in (1,60,3600,86400,604800);

Back