• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SA fails after upgrade

Tozz

Regular Pleskian
Hello

We have updated one of our Plesk 8 machines to Plesk 8.1. After this upgrade the machine has lots of permission problems (cant write lock files, cant open directories). That was fixed after I chowned the directories and lockfiles to 'psaadm' instead of root. However, one problem still remains.

The SpamAssassin service does not work. The CP says spamassassin is disabled, but it is installed. Also, the license manager says that we are allowed to use SA. I tried reinstalling SpamAssassin but that does not work. I was hoping anyone could give some hints about how to resolve this.

Yes, psa-spamassassin is installed. I figured out that when I add a tupel in the MySQL table psa.sa_conf that corresponds to the e-mail account that SA is active on that domain and it works.

Now I only need to figure our why Plesk turned off SA for all accounts all of a sudden.

Back