• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

sa-update error

F

funky123

i am trying to update spamassasin rule son pelsk 8.2.0.1 and when i run sa-update wuth nogpg or gpg it errors saying C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin>sa-update
Argument "1.26_01" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at c:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\bin\s
a-update line 91.
error: gpg required but not found!

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin>

what is correct way to make it work , i didnt find any documentation to fix thsi default behaviour of plesk SA

also i dont to break anythi ng in existing installed componenets on plesk as server is inprodution

seems noone ever updated SA rules in windows ?

i am a newbie when it comes to spam issues.

reecently we noticed that client is getting lots of spam mails so i thought of upadting SA rules?

am i on right opath?

SA is marking one mail as spam out of 100 odd mails say.

I guess
someone in plesk support team should have addressed this thread by now?

I realize this is an old thread, but there were no updates, so here is the solution I found. There is no gpg.exe in the bin folder and rather than going through the huge hassle of finding a gpg binary and installing it (or finding one already installed in one of the miriad of folders that Plesk for Win uses), I just disabled GPG update in the sa-update.bat file.

Look on line 139:

my $GPG_ENABLED = 1;

Change that to 0 and you should be all set. No more errors.

Back