• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Samba bug?

C

CBiLL

I got Samba running fine on the first try but when i go try to add another share for a different user by clicking on "Add Share" it only limited me to 1 same share that was already in there.

I can't see to be able to add a second or more share in Samba Module.

A bug?

Bill

Yup seem to be a bug.

When I deleted the existing share and tried to create a new share. I get this error

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/fileserver/share_edit.php:21 psaerror(string "Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table")

Any way to patch fix it ?

Thanks
Bill

Anyone know how to fix or resolve this issue?

I sure would like my Samba back soon.

Thanks
Bill

Let me ask this, is anyone running samba sucessfully with more than one shared directory in Plesk 7.5.4?

I cannot get it to work again and same error appear when I tried to create a share directory.

I already uninstall the samba module and resintalled it and same error..

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/fileserver/share_edit.php:21 psaerror(string "Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table")

Bill

I have the same issue with psa 8.6 on a centos 5.3 i386

Just typical that nothing is working with PSA

Any help to get arround here?

Back