1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Samba bug?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by CBiLL, Sep 16, 2005.

1. CBiLL

CBiLL Guest

I got Samba running fine on the first try but when i go try to add another share for a different user by clicking on "Add Share" it only limited me to 1 same share that was already in there.

I can't see to be able to add a second or more share in Samba Module.

A bug?

Bill

2. CBiLL

CBiLL Guest

Yup seem to be a bug.

When I deleted the existing share and tried to create a new share. I get this error

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/fileserver/share_edit.php:21 psaerror(string "Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table")

Any way to patch fix it ?

Thanks
    Bill

3. CBiLL

CBiLL Guest

Anyone know how to fix or resolve this issue?

I sure would like my Samba back soon.

Thanks
    Bill

4. CBiLL

CBiLL Guest

Let me ask this, is anyone running samba sucessfully with more than one shared directory in Plesk 7.5.4?

I cannot get it to work again and same error appear when I tried to create a share directory.

I already uninstall the samba module and resintalled it and same error..

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/fileserver/share_edit.php:21 psaerror(string "Unable to create FileServerShare object: FileServerShare: unable to select: no such row in the table")

Bill

5. VIB-host

VIB-host Guest

I have the same issue with psa 8.6 on a centos 5.3 i386

Just typical that nothing is working with PSA

Any help to get arround here?