• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Scanning for WordPress websites was performed with errors: Failed to register instance

jvernon

New Pleskian
Received following trying to Scan remote WordPress Server:
Scanning for WordPress websites was performed with errors:

Failed to register instance at '/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs': This WordPress website might not be functioning properly. Make sure this website has correct database connection settings and retry the scanning. Alternatively, you can skip the detection of this website by adding the '.wp-toolkit-ignore' file to the installation root.

I made sure wp-config.php was 777 but no difference. In wp-config.php Database User: bn_wordpress Database Password: In wp-config.php file.

Error says to add .wp-toolkit-ignore file to installation root. Where is this file or what is its contents? No searches found anything on this file?

Error causes WordPress Website to not be listed under Toolkit Installations.

All 3 of my WordPress servers have the same error. They are on AWS Lightsail - Bitnami Ubuntu 16 Linux. The location of the WordPress directory is:
/opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs.

What is the solution?

Thank you for your prompt assistance,

Jim

I have been waiting for a solution from Support for 4 days!

Support ID #233933

Why so slow Developers Team?

I apologise for the inconvenience, I prioritized your support request, we will do the best to solve the issue you faced as soon as we can.

Back