• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Schedule task with Plesk using scripting

Nick Lazidis

New Pleskian
I would like to ask If I can schedule the following task scenario.
When a new user signs in my domain's MSSQL database :
a) Create a new subdomain for the new user
b) Create a new SQLSERVER database and user
c) send an email to the new user with info about its subdomain and her/his credentials

Can all the above be done by creating automatically a task /job (using a scritping language related to Plesk_) and scheduling it ti start immediately when a new user signs in.

Thank you vey much

I think that this purpose may be released with some kind of special script and Plesk Event Manager for the event "Customer Account Created".

I think that this purpose may be released with some kind of special script and Plesk Event Manager for the event "Customer Account Created".
So it is possible that a script can be written to perform these tasks shen a new customer is registered in our system.Am I right or I miss something.
Thank you

Back