• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Scheduled Backup for Client runs even if deactivated

H9k

Regular Pleskian
A client activated a backup schedule with FTP upload.
However I noticed that it also was storing backups locally on the server.
So I deactivated the task. The weekly FTP backup does not happen anymore, but the daily local backup still does, and it is nowhere to be seen in the Plesk interface.
If I look at the BackupsScheduled table in the psa database, I have two entries for that client, one with obj_type client and one with obj_type domain. The one with type "client" remains active.
I now set active to false manually in the database...
Did I miss something or is this a bug?
Running latest Plesk 12.5.

Hello. This is not a bug. It seems your client created 2 tasks:
The first with obj_type = 'domain' - backups one of subscription belongs to the customer. This schedule is accessed from subscription's backup manager.
The second with obj_type = 'clients' - backups entire customer with all subscriptions belongs. This schedule is accessed from customer's backup manager you could find it by clicking on 'Log In as Customer' >> 'Account' >> 'Back Up My Account and Websites'.
Maybe you could be interested in this extension https://ext.plesk.com/packages/17ffcf2a-8e8f-4cb2-9265-1543ff530984-scheduled-backups-list it shows all scheduled backups tasks in one list.

Back