• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Scheduled Backup for Client runs even if deactivated

H9k

Regular Pleskian
A client activated a backup schedule with FTP upload.
However I noticed that it also was storing backups locally on the server.
So I deactivated the task. The weekly FTP backup does not happen anymore, but the daily local backup still does, and it is nowhere to be seen in the Plesk interface.
If I look at the BackupsScheduled table in the psa database, I have two entries for that client, one with obj_type client and one with obj_type domain. The one with type "client" remains active.
I now set active to false manually in the database...
Did I miss something or is this a bug?
Running latest Plesk 12.5.

Hello. This is not a bug. It seems your client created 2 tasks:
The first with obj_type = 'domain' - backups one of subscription belongs to the customer. This schedule is accessed from subscription's backup manager.
The second with obj_type = 'clients' - backups entire customer with all subscriptions belongs. This schedule is accessed from customer's backup manager you could find it by clicking on 'Log In as Customer' >> 'Account' >> 'Back Up My Account and Websites'.
Maybe you could be interested in this extension https://ext.plesk.com/packages/17ffcf2a-8e8f-4cb2-9265-1543ff530984-scheduled-backups-list it shows all scheduled backups tasks in one list.

Back