• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Scheduled backup restore website

Netgen

Basic Pleskian
Is there any faster procedure to restore from specific date a specific website including database?

unfortunately when i choose a date must first restore the site and then the database..
Im using free tool scheduled backup list and im uploading my data incremental on one drive.
is there any better solution?

Each backup file includes the full database backup. If you only want to restore a database, you can unpack the backup file into a temporary directory and dive into the client/domain directory. You'll find a separate database dump file there that you can restore your database from.

Each backup file includes the full database backup. If you only want to restore a database, you can unpack the backup file into a temporary directory and dive into the client/domain directory. You'll find a separate database dump file there that you can restore your database from.
Yes i know that, i want for faster restoration if for example want to restore a specific day a domain with wordpress site, to restore at once both database and WordPress file, not separate .

Because now i check the site, then restoring the webiste files of domain and then the database, dont know if that procedure is wrong.

Back