• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scheduled backups don't give any sign

B

!Blob!

I've enabled scheduled backup for some of my domains via Plesk, and forgot about it. I've checked it recently and it looks like backups were never created. Changing various options did not help. I'm pretty sure that there are no backup files anywhere on my server.

What can I check? I can do them manually - via Plesk admin or command line - but probably my clients would like to see their backups being generated. Now I'm using self-made shell script which I put in crontab so I'm "safe" in terms of data loss but not so safe with clients panicking about their "backups".

Any ideas?

I ´ve exactly the same problem on my Debian Linux Server with PLESK 8.0 :confused:

Manually backup is ok...

...and i miss the ftp-option :mad:

same problem :(

i change owner/group of psa.key as i see in other topic, but now if i don't have error message, nothing happen.

Only manual backup works.

So i install rsnapshot and automysqlbackup to save data on a remote server.

In fact, psa cron seems to not works (when i use fedora crontable, automated task works well)

Back